IMPORTANT: ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SUPPLIER BEFORE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND IS ISSUED.
Our return policy is as follows:
- Items can be returned within 30 days in the same condition in which it was shipped. For instance, if you buy an item in "new" condition, it should be returned in "new" condition. Items returned in a different condition than it was shipped in will not be given a refund.
- A photo / written description of the item will be required prior to returning. All items will be inspected prior to refunds being issued.
- Buyer pays return shipping on returns that are not damaged/defective.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable on items received within the delivery time frame and not damaged.
- HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: Items shipped between November 1 and December 31 of this year, may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed.
HAZMAT RETURNS: If Amazon has identified this item as containing potentially hazardous materials/dangerous goods, any delivery or return of this item may require special transportation and handling. As a result, all return fees are payable by the buyer.
- REFUND POLICY: Once the items have been received by the supplier, a refund request will be submitted through Amazon. Depending on the policy of your credit card company, this is reflected on your original form of payment within 3 to 5 business days.